Provides clean water in the wake of disaster, using the Thru-Link in-line filter and adapters for easy integration to standard home spigots.
• Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects against the elements for long-term, reliable storage.
• Two-Stage Filtration: Hollow fiber membrane removes pathogens, particulate and microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
• Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded outdoor spigots and most utility sinks.
• Safe: Rugged ultrasonic-welded ABS housing. Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria and protozoa.
• Includes: Thru-Link Filter, inlet hose with universal faucet adapter and female quick-connect (CPC), outlet hose with male quick-connect (CPC).