The SE200™ Community Chlorine Maker, with just the push of a button, the device creates chlorine with water, salt and electricity. Each batch produces enough chlorine to make 200 litres of water that?s safe to drink.
• Small and portable it requires only salt brine and electricity from a car battery or mains power.
• Easy Operation: Simply mix salt brine, add it to the chlorine maker and push the start button. Indicator lights and sounds signal a successful completion, or trouble-shooting options.
• Fast: Takes just five minutes to produce enough chlorine to make 200 litres of safe, drinkable water; and treats 40,000 litres from just one 12V car battery charge.
• Reliable: Produces a consistent chlorine concentration, while durable construction withstands daily use.
• Using nothing but water, salt and electricity, this small device creates chlorine with the push of a button.